- Go OVER THE HILL (stand tall and let your child climb all the way up you!)
- Go UNDER THE BRIDGE (form a bridge with your body or legs and let your child climb under)
- Go OVER THE TICKLE TIGER (lie down on your back and have your child climb over your tummy -- tickling as she goes!)
- GO UNDER GATE (lie on the floor and raise one leg in the air up and down. Have your child scoot through the gate.)
- Go OVER THE TEA POT (sit on the floor and form the shape of a tea pot. As your child climbs over you, whistle like a tea pot!
- Go UNDER THE PUDDLE (lie down on the floor tummy-side down. Have your child "swim" underneath you)
- GO OVER THE WORM (wiggle like a worm on the floor and have your child climb over you from head to toe)
- GO UNDER THE TUNNEL. (sit on the floor with your knees up and have your child climb through)
CAN’T FIND HIS TAIL!
Who couldn’t find the end of his tail.
Three spins to the left,
Then back to the right,
Never failed to help Snail find his tail.
First, relax and get comfortable, talking or singing quietly to your child. When I’m getting my granddaughter Caitlin (2 years old) ready for bed, I start the foot massage and recite this little poem…